Scammed, fucked up people.

Holy crap... My blood pressure must've gone up 40 points reading this.

How can someone do this? Let alone fragrantly gloat about it? File a claim, contact facebook, contact the local police department. He may have deleted his account, but facebook still has his info. It's just not accessable publicly

For the people who said your paypal needs to be connected to your bank. That's not true you can work with paypal without having it connected to your bank account since paypal is like a bank account.

But besided from that this really sucks dude!

I would punch fuck him up if I would ever find him.

Contact paypal about it for real I believe they pull money back when good reasons are given. The fb messages are pretty damn good reason

i created my paypal account back in 2000 and believe they asked for a social and a bank account.. im sure its hard to open a fake PP account and he will get busted

edit: if it dont require a bank account then how do you deposit money. its not like there is a PP branch near anyone to be able to deposit cash

I had a paypal account that was still active with a non active bank account. I used it all the time. I changed my accounts when I tried using it with no money on paypal and thought they were gonna automatically deduct from my account. I know people were able to still send money to my account and I had the card to take it right off.

He will get his. This is the kindve shit you hear on the news. Low life dbag fucks over a bunch of people. One of those people ends up being a crazy sumbitch and offs him. Karma is a bitch..he is another internet badass but one day someone will come knockin.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

You could be fucked. I doubt out of the 8 you are the first to file a claim. He could be using all types of pre-paid shit for all you know. I would still file a claim because I think paypal will reimburse you and go after him.

i got evidence him saying he scammed me lol

that guy deserves a good old fashioned ass beating. hate to hear you got scammed man.

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived