Sundown Audio

taramps

MACnonsence6

exmplain what that means though

taylor fade clamped this

2,360w rising to 2.2 ohms and dropping to 10.9v

out of the hd 3k so id be willing to bet they deff do make rated power.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

But emit high frequency s that will Hurt your subs especially the leads... can it be prevented yes... There are lot of people with brazilian amps that don't have issues but they know what they are doing.... and understand what will happen...

to each their own... I won't touch them... or that flatline garbage. .. claiming super efficient new amp design.... look at codys clamped numbers with current draw numbers. Shits fucking embarrassing

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

why did they take them out?

One guy took them out because one of them went up in smoke and the other took them out because they were too dirty. And to be fair, the burnt up one probably was an install error rather than a manufacturing defect. But in the end, if you care anything at all about sound quality, they're not what to run.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

I have a very hard time with an amp that you can't throw on the dyno because the signal is funky.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have a pair of the Taramps HD3000s and they seem to make legit power. They however do not like the Amp Dyno. Not sure exactly why, but they emit a signal of some sort that the dyno senses even when the source unit is paused/muted. The dyno wont get past the main screen without telling me to mute the source. I will play with it more later when I have time to see if I can get it to work. According to the AMM1 though, it was doing a little over 1000w at 8 ohms. I have the 2 ohm version.

If you want to try one of the HD8000s, send me a message and I can help you out.

Any updates on this?

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

there 860 -890 here us so thats a little better deal. wonder what the cost to buy then ship one from there would be

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived