best phone for music? not a iPhone!

I'm not a Droid nuthugger, just a apple hater!.i was looking at a few galaxy and the notes. but there freaking huge! idk why Is there so many options?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

It depends on whats built in to it. Androids an os not hardware, my galaxy has a Wolfson dac chip.

well theres different version's of it( I run 2.3, which looks nothing like 4.1 or whatevers out now) and there about 3 or 4 dozen different music players on the market. some of them use your hardware different, like the stock one sound good(in my particular phone) while playerpro sound better but isn't as loud. Iphones are all the same for the most part, while android is just an OS. Apple makes hardware(macs, Iphones) and software( Ios, Itunes) while android is just an os and other's make the hardware for it.

I understand all that, but thanks.

So there are some android based phones that have different stock music players? I'm assuming (probably shouldn't do that but I am) that the OP is buying a new phone so he would be on the latest android OS. I figured since android is an OS, they would all have the same stock player, then you could pick up whatever music player app you like. I didn't realize that the manufacturers of the phones put so much proprietary software on them.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

HTC One, Galaxy S4 or Nexus 5. Or if you can wait a couple of months, the new crop of phones will be released...Galaxy S5, HTC One 2, etc. As others said, there's not really a "best" phone for music. I use PowerAmp; it's well worth the money.

I got the samsung S4 recently and put a 64gig microsd in it and I couldnt be anymore happier. It computes very well the connection via blue tooth hasnt failed yet has good signal very user friendly and obviously the quad core processor is nice to have for any and everything. it has a very crisp display and isnt to big like the damn note. I just upgraded from an Epic 4g so I know what you mean about slow lol.

Archived