102_7495_zps272938dd.jpg

102_7498_zpsd153fa72.jpg

102_7496_zps827f2e39.jpg

102_7497_zpsfee03a2f.jpg

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

How do u like thst filler primer?

Actually it really helped fill in the gaps, it drys fast but I would suggest letting it sit for a day before sanding. I plan to use another coat and finish them off soon hopefully.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Do you have a power sander or doing it all by hand?

Little advice, you should knock All the high spots, peaks and valleys before even using the filler primer.. That filler primer is mainly for small tiny pin holes and things like that.

If you're using regular bondo, there's a period a couple min after it begins to harden that you can cut and shape it with a razor or knife.. (Almost like clay) then let it harden fully and sand.. It's much easier to shape and sand if done correctly that way...

Otherwise, doors are looking good bro! A lot better than my first time :)

Edit:

Here's a reference photo of my latest pods prior to using that filler primer (I'm by no means an expert and these aren't perfect)

B80D466E-B78C-434E-BAFC-F4ED78A13B34.jpg

How do u like that filler primer? Im foing my first door pods... is it worth it?

Highly recommend this filler primer... A couple coats (and wet sand) before regular primer gets rid of many of the pinholes and lines bondo can leave behind. (Without having to keep filling or using a glaze)

Do you have a power sander or doing it all by hand?

Little advice, you should knock All the high spots, peaks and valleys before even using the filler primer.. That filler primer is mainly for small tiny pin holes and things like that.

If you're using regular bondo, there's a period a couple min after it begins to harden that you can cut and shape it with a razor or knife.. (Almost like clay) then let it harden fully and sand.. It's much easier to shape and sand if done correctly that way...

Otherwise, doors are looking good bro! A lot better than my first time :)

Edit:

Here's a reference photo of my latest pods prior to using that filler primer (I'm by no means an expert and these aren't perfect)

B80D466E-B78C-434E-BAFC-F4ED78A13B34.jpg

Thanks, yeah I was having issues with the bondo drying to fast so I was unable to get it smooth in a few spots leaving a very rough surface. Yeah im basically trying to sand down the hills and fill in the gaps and cracks and holes. Its my first time but thanks for the advice. I do have a power sander I have been using it but its tough though, im trying not to oversand certain spots leaving any weak points.

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Cool cool man. I hear you on creating weak spots... But just slap some 80-150 grit sand paper on your sander and use lightly to sand the entire surface down.. You can always add more mat and reinforce weak spots (I know that's the last thing you want to do once you start sanding is more resin, but it's always an option)

If nothing else too, grab a small can of the "bondo glass" putty and spread it on your pods... It's similar to bondo filler but it's reinforced with fiberglass strands.

Same preparation and application... Pea size harder to golf ball size filler.. Mix well and apply like filler.

they are looking good man. makes me wanna stop being lazy and finally re wrap my doors......or paint.......maybe paint. idk. lol but ya I like them.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Archived