Stitched Scion XB Rebuild Sundown E v.2

Justin told me you are super ninja about this build, so I'm tuning the freak in. I love your work, it's super clean as previously said.

It looks like all of us are going to be built and done around the same time. Are you gonna let the NS-1 finally eat?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Justin told me you are super ninja about this build, so I'm tuning the freak in. I love your work, it's super clean as previously said.

It looks like all of us are going to be built and done around the same time. Are you gonna let the NS-1 finally eat?

Thanks broski! No NS-1 Is just staying in the box until I move. Can't really start working on it so I've been having fun doing smaller builds. Once I get moved outta Tucson I'll be ready to start the big build. Still need a few more tools also so i can go to town with the Scion. More than likely I'm gona wall it off. Gona do my first show quality build. All these ones I do I just make quick and make them look nice but don't go crazy with them just cuz i swap set ups so much. I was waiting to get my hands on the E 15 v.2 Just had to wait until they got it in last week. I enjoy the small builds quite a bit too and love the E series lol Soooooo I'm gona try to grab the wood tomorrow and would like to pull a 45 with these in MECA

shrunk AB pic.jpg

I can't wait to hear the E's.

A guy at my work is now a sundown fan after hearing my SD-2 :-)

Vinyl or suede wrap on this box?

All the tools we need for future builds can be found here http://www.techshop.ws/ts_chandler.html Yes we can get access to a water cutter and so much more at the Tech-shop.

When you move up here, you have to show Smoove and I how to wrap like a boss like you. I am jealous. Can't wait to see what you come up with

No prob fella! I figure by the time I get up there Smoove Might actually have the enclosure in the truck lol

shrunk AB pic.jpg

When you move up here, you have to show Smoove and I how to wrap like a boss like you. I am jealous. Can't wait to see what you come up with

No prob fella! I figure by the time I get up there Smoove Might actually have the enclosure in the truck lol

LOL!!! Stitched got jokes :-P

Archived