What made today really good was I took my son out to a county black top and let him drive my truck. It's got a 5-speed and the steering is a bit wonky cause it needs a couple bushings. But anyway, He did a pretty damn good job. We tried a 2nd gear start cause thats how i do it but he isn't experienced enough for that so we just used first. Got rolling, he got into second. Let him cruise at about 20mph for a mile just to kind of calm down. Then he got 3rd gear and we rolled up to 45 and he kept it there for about 7 miles. He made made a left turn (just left it in third) and chugulugged from 5 back up to 30 (speed limit). Made a right and drove down to his grandma's house and parked it right out front along the road.

I have to say, i'm pretty proud of him for his first time driving. I knew he was nervous and my truck can be handful even to an experienced driver sometimes. Hopefully we can find more time to get him behind the wheel. Also, his grandma was all like O.O when he said he drove from the highway all the way to her house. lol About a 10 mile drive all told.

Edit:

he is 13

I remember trying to teach my ex how to drive standard... was not fun

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I remember my 1st time driving. About 12 and my grandpa let me drive his Chevelle. So far I'm the only other person he's let drive it. Lucky that he gets to learn on a manual, nobody in my close family got one.

I remember trying to teach my ex how to drive standard... was not fun

I learned on a manual.

Same. Parents wouldn't let me get a license unless I knew how to drive manual

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Lol I wanted to take my girlfriend on a date when I had my temps and the only cars we had were both standards so i taught myself with incentive lol

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

nice good stuff

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Archived