Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just beat the game on my ps4. I think the story line is good, and I can see a watchdogs 2 being planned. Now time for dude missions and online

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Posted

I've been mainly doing the campaign and I'll get to the other stuff after. I keep getting other people "hacking" me when I try and doing missions. Drives me nuts. I think I'm about 70% through the main plot

Posted

Just beat the game on my ps4. I think the story line is good, and I can see a watchdogs 2 being planned. Now time for dude missions and online

what your psn id

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca


check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

Posted

Just beat the game on my ps4. I think the story line is good, and I can see a watchdogs 2 being planned. Now time for dude missions and online

what your psn id

ProMaxx316

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Posted

Yeah I beat the story aswell, and the ending felt rushed with alot of cliff hangers. Ending "hinted" towards a 2 but Im sketchy about Ubisoft

Bedbug?

Jordi?

What happened with his sister and nephew?

T-Bone?

It'd be kinda cool if 2 picked up at the end of 1 based off of your decision with Maurice

Posted

I just bought it on Steam. Still downloading (I thought it was done, but it stopped at 14% for some reason)

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Posted

If you play on PC here is how to get the real graphics after UBISOFT purposefully downgraded them; the files from E3 presentations were left in the game code, just turned off.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/06/16/modder-discovers-pre-downgrade-graphics-files-in-watch-dogs-pc-code/

This is all that has been updated already.

-Changes to the default fog values
-Enabled bokeh DOF for the main cameras
-Stuttering Improvements
-E3 2012 Bloom
-Performance Improvements
-Enabled Headlight Shadows
-LoD Changes
-Reflection changes
-Added 3 new cameras to the game (closer, normal, further)
-Rain changes (High quality rain drops, properly reacting to light, etc)
-LensFlares (WIP)
-Lighting changes (TESTING AND WIP)
-Civilians density changes
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

If you play on PC here is how to get the real graphics after UBISOFT purposefully downgraded them; the files from E3 presentations were left in the game code, just turned off.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/06/16/modder-discovers-pre-downgrade-graphics-files-in-watch-dogs-pc-code/

This is all that has been updated already.

-Changes to the default fog values
-Enabled bokeh DOF for the main cameras
-Stuttering Improvements
-E3 2012 Bloom
-Performance Improvements
-Enabled Headlight Shadows
-LoD Changes
-Reflection changes
-Added 3 new cameras to the game (closer, normal, further)
-Rain changes (High quality rain drops, properly reacting to light, etc)
-LensFlares (WIP)
-Lighting changes (TESTING AND WIP)
-Civilians density changes

Already installed it last night, but haven't tried it. IDK if I need the extra folders in there though (I just used the "normal camera" folder, but noticed the extra files in one of the other ones)

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Posted

Pretty crappy that this was done, imo..

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

Yeah. I'm not sure if I'm getting the effects since I play on Medium.

If I can ever get through a mission before my fucking phone rings, that would be great. I just got to the one where you meet Badboy and my phone started fucking ringing.

Also got invaded for the first time last night. It was actually kind of fun. Got a little pissed at first when I got almost to my mission trigger point only to have to drive halfway across the map to reach my invader. I thought it was going to be a hassle having to deal with the drop-in multiplayer, but it's not that bad.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1071 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...