bassman619 Posted March 10, 2014 Author Report Posted March 10, 2014 Six would be nice but it depends on the tuning you want. If you're planning to hit the lows well, a larger box will help. Larger than six cubes net? You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
bbeljefe Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 Yes. Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
bassman619 Posted March 10, 2014 Author Report Posted March 10, 2014 Yes. ell its going in an impala 2004.. I already have to build the box over 8 cubes gross just to get 6 cubes net out of it right..I only have 19" h × 33" w × 35" d to work with..what do you suggest ? You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
TRON Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 Use an enclosure calculator. Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
BassDoctor Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 EDIT: I'd still recommend smaller woofers, but NightShade pointed out that the 18" will fit. My apologies if any confusion was caused by this post. 04 Honda Accord LX Sedan Kenwood Excelon X998 XS Power D3400 XS Power D1200 Singer 275A alternator with factory bypass 64 sqft SecondSkin Damplifier Build to be decided
bbeljefe Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 You have 10 cubes to work with so that shouldn't be a problem. But what would I do? I'd run two 12s. Same cone area, more motor force and less volume required. Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
jmanjr82 Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 I think it really depends on the box and the tuning I think. Add more power until it works
k3n12ock Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 Depends on a lot of factors as mentioned. Anyways, I had my zv3/x18 hybrid on a BC3500 and no hairtricks for me .. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Ahmed Johnson Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 You might be able to get a little breeze to rattle an afro
mmets Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 Stick her head by the port.......hair will move then. Done. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.