mrd6 Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 Nice build man! That sub configuration and chamber color look awfully familiar haha check out my build in my sig. Is your loading wall built yet? My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
ramon1993 Posted March 11, 2014 Author Report Posted March 11, 2014 Thanks man ima have to check it out. I've always been obsessed with enigma/ David deronccey 's 4 15 4th in his 2 door blazer so I had to do it. Have the batts just need to put em in and get it playing I've been lazy lately, once I put the rear batts in the build continues My 2door Blazer 4th Order Wall Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/184004-2-door-blazer-4-15s-4th-order-wall/
Kyblack76 Posted March 11, 2014 Report Posted March 11, 2014 Hooters. And, again, like the stance. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Amart88 Posted March 11, 2014 Report Posted March 11, 2014 wow. very nice. Looks sharp. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
sphinxbccp Posted March 11, 2014 Report Posted March 11, 2014 Finally! Thanks for posting this up, I've been following you're build for a long time. Blazer looks awesome! Can't wait to lower mine after looking at this! Keep the updates coming! Build log: Click Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/ 03 Chevy Blazer - IPad Air 2 - ALPINE Head Unit - 4 DC XL 18s - 2 DC 3.5k - ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP - 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs - DC 175.4 - DC HO Alt - D3400 - 4 XP3000s - KNU 0ga - 60 SqFt Damp Pro Lots more...
ramon1993 Posted March 11, 2014 Author Report Posted March 11, 2014 Thanks guys. Ready to have it playing soon. I'll be at scrapin' in June if any of yall are going My 2door Blazer 4th Order Wall Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/184004-2-door-blazer-4-15s-4th-order-wall/
sphinxbccp Posted March 11, 2014 Report Posted March 11, 2014 Have any pictures of the crossmember notch? Also what size rims do you have? I didn't realize you switched them lol Build log: Click Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/ 03 Chevy Blazer - IPad Air 2 - ALPINE Head Unit - 4 DC XL 18s - 2 DC 3.5k - ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP - 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs - DC 175.4 - DC HO Alt - D3400 - 4 XP3000s - KNU 0ga - 60 SqFt Damp Pro Lots more...
ramon1993 Posted March 11, 2014 Author Report Posted March 11, 2014 No pics lol. I went with 20s again. I sold the wheels pictured last week and I'm waiting on the new wheels to come in so I can paint them. Riding on 16" extreme wheels until I put the new ones on My 2door Blazer 4th Order Wall Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/184004-2-door-blazer-4-15s-4th-order-wall/
ramon1993 Posted March 16, 2014 Author Report Posted March 16, 2014 lookin good thanks man. Got the 4 dekas in while at the shop yesterday. The wall is playing but just as a sealed wall for now. With each amp at .25 and the 4 dekas plus the d3400 under the hood while driving I stay above 13 volts. Still not sealed off from the rear but Wednesday I will be throwing it on the meter just to see where I'm at and how much of a gain I'll see by adding the port and loading wall. Definitely surprises me on how loud it gets for being sealed and only 6 cubes. I can't wait to build the rest. Second week or so of April I'm out for spring break so it'll give me some time between college and work. Me and Drew will stay at the shop late a few nights and knock out the rest of the wall. Will get pics soon and maybe even a video My 2door Blazer 4th Order Wall Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/184004-2-door-blazer-4-15s-4th-order-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.