Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

10" sub suggestions


bcbrassard

Recommended Posts

Posted

No prob man, just didn't want you to order the wrong ones and no one had mentioned that yet. =)

I apprecaite you looking out for my best interest. Still narrowing it down so i havent ordered anything yet, but soon!

Posted

Looks to me like you've pretty much got it figured out. People will discuss which is better but I think if you go with any that you've mention you'll be fine. There are plenty of options but differences will be minor at a given price. Personally I like sundown so that's what I would do. Someone else likes FI and SQ and DD and AA and so on. All good stuff. (Don't go with DD, prices are high)

Dont go with DD simply based on price? LOL

gotta pay to play.

Posted

Looks to me like you've pretty much got it figured out. People will discuss which is better but I think if you go with any that you've mention you'll be fine. There are plenty of options but differences will be minor at a given price. Personally I like sundown so that's what I would do. Someone else likes FI and SQ and DD and AA and so on. All good stuff. (Don't go with DD, prices are high)

Dont go with DD simply based on price? LOL

gotta pay to play.

Ya i think i have payed enough to play, not looking to enter competitions or alot of SPL. I think $600 max in 10"s are enough. Still have box to build properly so time i am done closs to $900.

Posted

So, do u want a sub for the T1500 or 2500?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

I have a T1500 now, subs with higher rms rating to grow into a T2500 if need be down the road. But i am sure i will be happy with the T1500 at almost 1000 rms per sub.

Posted

Edit: saw that you didn't want to spend more than 600

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Posted

Edit: saw that you didn't want to spend more than 600

Ya for the subs total, them i know i will have $50-100 in shipping.

Posted

Ok, I found 2 SQ HDC3 10s D4 ohm for $258 PLUS $50 shipping! Good deal? Whats your thoughts

Posted

Ok, I found 2 SQ HDC3 10s D4 ohm for $258 PLUS $50 shipping! Good deal? Whats your thoughts

You found two for that price? Jump on them, that's a steal if they're in good shape. I paid $220 for a couple of torn surround HDC3 10s.

Write-I just saw your edit.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8819 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...