bcbrassard Posted March 11, 2014 Author Report Posted March 11, 2014 These are new off amazon. I dont know what the difference is between the HDCs & HDSs. These are 1200 RMS so the HDC are 1500 rms i think.
CleanSierra Posted March 11, 2014 Report Posted March 11, 2014 The HDC3 is far beefier I think. Don't let the RMS ratings fool you. I'll be throwing a Sundown SAZ3500 at mine with stout electrical and hope to be around 2K to each sub. Those HDS look very very nice for the price and I'd expect they're going to go up in price soon, at least that's what SQ warned awhile back. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
bcbrassard Posted March 11, 2014 Author Report Posted March 11, 2014 Right on thanks for the info, i wasnt trying to go cheap, budget twice that but i would like something ordered to start building a box.
timc31610 Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 Order direct from SQ, free shipping! HDS310 $129 ea. HDC310 $239 ea. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
bcbrassard Posted March 12, 2014 Author Report Posted March 12, 2014 Thanks but i doubt free shipping to Alaska. Still seems like a pretty good deal. ?
timc31610 Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 I just checked, shipping is free to Alaska. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
timc31610 Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 No problem man, hope you enjoy the subs and put up pics and vids when you are done! My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.