C1100.4-Need 6.5" components to match

Eroc3k

Whats really the difference between Pro audio and Components aside from power. Is pro audio more more mid-range and loud in comparison??? Or should I say flat? Pro audio seems to be cheaper and a better buy for me but I'm looking for a little more SQ than screaming loud! I'm actually considering downsizing the amp and perhaps going with their Symphony series for the mids and highs amp but still using the Bass Clef 2000D for my Sub stage amp.

Hertz XL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Ask Orionstang they take power well.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

on that amp?

60 PA speakers.... per door.

You dont think?

Hertz XL are 150w RMS

Nendo 180w RMS at 4ohms

components will be more for sound quality while pro audio is more towards loud-to-the-fucking ness. having pa mids and high is cool if you want to convert your vehicle a mobile dj, but components are more towards sq. i prefer components, get that mid bass feel through my doors and the highs are not much harsh (only if you tune it right)

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

btw, hertz will be fine on that amp. just tune it clean and you will not have an issue.

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

btw, hertz will be fine on that amp. just tune it clean and you will not have an issue.

The Hertz XL's or better I suppose? Then turn the gains way down???
Don't need it all the way down, just use an o scope or a dd-1 to tune the amp matching the output voltage on your radio.

Edit - if you don't have both tools, tune carefully by ear.

Archived