Maybe Putting In My 2 Weeks

well either 2 things he didn't get it and he hung himself, or he did get it that he's too happy to update his SMD family over here waitin on some news

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

maybe he did his math on how much more per week he will make with over time ect, and hes out now buying shit loads of resin ect. because he knows he should have the money on his first payday

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well guys...............I went there.......and nobody showed up....which pisses me off....I dont enjoy waking up at 5 30 am on a saturday....I waited there for a long time and nobody showed.....Somthing must have come up...on theyre end...(they dont normally work saturdays)I didnt have bills phone number....so i couldnt call him.....I drove into the shop about 3 times yesturday....and nobody there..... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif I got tired of driving back and forth .....so i worked on my car......

Ill stop back there Monday,after work.........and plan for a day to come in and work with them.....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

thats shitty , too bad you cant show out and have the guy pay you for your lost time and gas trying to go to work...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

stopped in there after work today.....there was a lack of communication ....on my part i guess.....all is good...

I hung out for a couple hours today at the glass shop.....then bill took me over to the machine shop....and showed me how everything goes down...........

So maybe i burned too many trees before i went there the first time....cuz i looked at all these molds....and apparently ............had no clue what i was lookin at......lol

theyre not building sleepers......they build DayCab conversion kits..........

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived