Deeznutz Posted March 17, 2014 Author Report Posted March 17, 2014 Thanks 727. Now point me in the direct of "soft parts". I want to google what these are, and how much would a rebuild cost. I do appreciate the help BTW. -Frank
n8ball2013 Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 Fixmyspeaker.com THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
727Designs Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 Thanks 727. Now point me in the direct of "soft parts". I want to google what these are, and how much would a rebuild cost. I do appreciate the help BTW. -Frank PSi at the link N8 suggested has built several of those motors in the past. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.