Budget 6 1/2 co-axials/components?

Seymore

I have about a 120$ budget for four of either coaxial or component speakers. I'm pretty knowledgable with cars and doors, so installing components wouldn't be a negative for me.

They're going in a 2001 civic Lx sedan. (6 1/2"s all around)

EDIT: Four speakers, not four sets :sigh:

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

Your in Oklahoma, why dont you drive over to kicker and get a smokin deal?

I maybe not be a fan of kicker subs, but they do make good (Coaxial and componet)speakers. You not to far fro stillwater are you?

Edit; Contact Brett he will hook you up.

truthsayer

Your in Oklahoma, why dont you drive over to kicker and get a smokin deal?

I maybe not be a fan of kicker subs, but they do make good (Coaxial and componet)speakers. You not to far fro stillwater are you?

Edit; Contact Brett he will hook you up.

It's a two-hour drive from where i'm at, and even though my car gets 35+ mpg it'd still be like 25$ for gas.

Pretty fun road trip though

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors

Next

I would check out sonic see what they have on a deal

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

double your budget or get a decent set for the front only

That's nonsense, I've heard 30$ coaxials that sound almost like Focals, and RF primes that sound like 80's stock.

I've heard some good things about these though

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_37228_Power-Acoustik-CPT-60C.html

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors

Next

I have got to get my mitts on a set of those $30 coax's that "sound almost like" Focal's.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

double your budget or get a decent set for the front only

That's nonsense, I've heard 30$ coaxials that sound almost like Focals, and RF primes that sound like 80's stock.

I've heard some good things about these though

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_37228_Power-Acoustik-CPT-60C.html

No, you haven't. You've heard cheap speakers you have convinced yourself sound ok. ORRRR you've not heard a set of properly setup focals.

Well, sounds good to me means that I'm happy. and to be honest, it probably sounded so much better than the cheap dual's i was used to listening too that it was like heaven.

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors

Next

Archived