Amart88 Posted March 20, 2014 Report Posted March 20, 2014 Damn, that sucks. For real, I would buy another. If i had the money. They are solid trucks and are everywhere lol. Keep your eye out. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Herokight Posted March 22, 2014 Author Report Posted March 22, 2014 Nevermind, guys. I've checked out probably 6 Blazers in the past week, all were junk. I expanded my search to just small SUVs, but the only guys calling me back were guys with Blazers. Well, today we went to a small lot and long story short, I ended up with a clean as fuck '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic. 158k miles, power locks, power windows, etc etc... I fucking love it. I love this thing more than my Malibu, and that's saying a lot. I'll throw some pics up on the RPP tomorrow. Bad luck to take pics of it the day you get it. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
big dee Posted March 23, 2014 Report Posted March 23, 2014 Its a chevy if it runs good amd don't slung oil or smoke and has good oil pressure it's good. I got one for my wife and after a steering box and a compressed and brakes no issues . Its got 150 yku can get easy 300k if yku change the oil
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.