Jump to content

Options please. 7-1/4 cut out, 8" basket OD Mid bass options please.


Kyblack76

Recommended Posts

Posted

All,

I got some door panels. They held Sundown V1 Neo's.

Measurements are 7-1/4 cut out, and the basket at 8" OD.

Im struggling finding really anything.

I was pointed to some Selenium 8's.

http://www.parts-express.com/selenium-8w4p-8-woofer--264-424

I know Gary Killian ran these. And i have heard some ok, better than ok words on them.

Im a click away from ordering 8.

What does anyone have to say? Would love your opinions.

TIA

Posted

They are pretty nice. I heard Gary's setup and it sounded clean. Was loud but anyone with as many mids as he has would be lol

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

I'll ask and look around real quick

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

You are right, almost nothing fits.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...