Mississippi to Drug Test Welfare Recipients

I don't have access to it, but I made a huge rant on facebook about how states need to do this. A friend had posted a article of, I want to say Florida. That had done this, and only a very small portion of the welfare recievers actually failed drug tests. Then once they number crunched, it cost more than to drug test every welfare recipient, than they got back by getting rid of all the ones who failed their tests. In same placed I think this might work, but not all. I love the idea, and think it should be mandatory, if your getting free money, you shouldn't have a problem leaking in a cup to prove you aren't wasting it on the wrong stuff.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

It would be interesting to see what the cost analysis breakdown was to do this. It is the government we are talking about. Testing units should be between $20-40. The questionare are reviewing of it seem to be the budget eater here. Just test them, bring them and test them. There has to be a better way, one could start with criminal records of use to start to narrow it down. ?

There are ways to pass drug screenings I.e fake urine, flushes, the condom filled trick. Unless theyre being watched while tested which will be "unconstitutional" people will still find a way to get over on a flawed system. Some people genuinely need the assistance while most are lazy trash. The only drug the would be able to catch through urine without random screenings is marijuana. Anyone can pass a test when they know when its scheduled. Im all for random drug screenings to get assistance that WE are paying for.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I have always said this would be great. I couldn't tell you how many time I've seen ppl buy wraps then get drinks/food with an EBT card..

353367m.png

2003 F-150 Single Cab

Pioneer 80prs

All KnuKonceptz 0ga Wiring (all soldered using Sky High Lugs)

Sky High Fuse holders

Big 3 with redtop

Karma SS RCAs

Eclipse EA4000 for Mids

Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5s

Crescendo RTS-1 tweets

Audio Technix AT1200.1d for Sub

Soundqubed HDS312

Box 2.65cubes @ 32Hz 6'' Aero port

Stock 130 Alt (looking at a Singer 270 Alt)

If they signed a contract then observed UAs would work just fine, but never scheduled! Put then on a call in system where if there color was called that day they had to come in to UA. Its what they do with felon and parolles. Or anyone in a court order program. If you choose the help from the federal or state governments then a program like this should be voted in nation wide by the people who pay for. Note the lawmakers we pay. And keep the liberals out of it!

You cam find almost every drug In your urine and to get all of the fakers out you have the urine temperature test so it is almost impossible to keep that same temp. Unless you have some kind of portable heater on you if they even make one

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

They do the test randomly here, and i like the idea. I would tend to think anyone not agreeing with the knew policies, would be those breaking the rules. After all if you're not on drugs and receiving assistance, then why would it bother you.

truthsayer

Thats BS, the kits and test strips are more than accurate! trust me i know! No daluting your urine either or thats an atomatic fail. This is not that hard of a program to implimate, just takes balls by the States to do it.

Archived