Jump to content

1992 PPI Art Series A204


ROLEXrifleman

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hers my $40 CL find.

Still don't know if it works but figured I'd clean it up anyway b4 I find out!

DSC_0230_zpsddf3f4db.jpg

DSC_0231_zps7ab81efd.jpg

DSC_0233_zps8e6d93de.jpg

DSC_0232_zpsb737446b.jpg

Someone has already been in it:

DSC_0235_zps3bb66d32.jpg

DSC_0238_zps4fb14808.jpg

DSC_0240_zps9e84d820.jpg

DSC_0239_zps656d665f.jpg

One aftermarket plug:

DSC_0236_zpsca2adf96.jpg

1992!

DSC_0245_zpsaf28be5b.jpg

and the guts:

DSC_0246_zps1b2a0fb1.jpg

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Posted

I hate you and your collection.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Nice amp. Hope its ok

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Posted

what year is it? late 90s?

early 90's

1992 like it says in the picture LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

I hate you and your collection.

I love you too!

I hope it works too! I got a good feeling about the guy. I might even make this the 1st amp I test on the resistor bank

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Posted

My all time favorite amps are the PPI Art series. :droolcup:

Im betting it works

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Figured out what they were in the amp for.

Looks like the fuse holder came loose at some point and someone did a silly solder job. I went in and cleaned it up. Gives me a chance to give it the once over anyway.

DSC_0276_zps3a7f4757.jpg

DSC_0272_zps4f1481a1.jpg

DSC_0323_zps2d592767.jpg

I've since cleaned off the rosin from the old solder that I pulled off.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Posted

btw, someone went silly with thermal paste. That or they got the OEM paste everywhere.

PPI was notorious for smothering their amps in it!

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7670 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...