batteries and so forth

http://www.sears.com/powerstar-4d-12v-200ah-sla-agm-battery/p-SPM7598925302?prdNo=34&blockNo=34&blockType=G34

thikning of using 3-4 of these in a battery bank for my neon. anyone used them?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Never used those I would go xs power but thats me. Look into northstar batts lot of people run those

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

trying to get 600 ah for under 1500 dont see that happending with xs these seem to be a good deal and it would only take 3 to get what im after. so easy instal ima check out northstar atm

but unless someone has a valad reson why these would not be a good choice i think this is what im going to use. its cost effective the ah i want. and wiring simplicity as well as space

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

indeed but sure beats having to wire 6 100 ah batteries and i think size wise these will be a smaller bank. being i have to cut out my spare tire well and build a frame to hold said batteries i think after i added it up it would be about 400lb for all 3

Food for thought: consider the battery 's internal resistance (discharge rate) vs. Raw amp hours

tbh idk what those numbers really mean thats why i posted them here. so based on that are you saying these wouldnt be the best for my aplication?

spec sheet

http://www.surplusbattery.com/images/SPECSHEETS/PS12200.pdf

200 ah per battery, damn that's a lot, but it's not the only stat you should look at as stated above.

CLeanSierra....just run all 6, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

200 ah per battery, damn that's a lot, but it's not the only stat you should look at as stated above.

CLeanSierra....just run all 6, lol

I'll be picking up the other two as soon as I can. Smoove bought the guy's entire stash. He bought 8 total. I'll run 6 and he'll run 6 :)

OP, those batts look serious and like they mean business.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived