Sundown Audio

amp dyno on pyle or other cheap amps?

MACnonsence6

perhaps but if its a clean 100 put a good deck and or eq behind it might be a good deal. i may or may not try this.was looking at 3 ct sounds 125.2s may still go with that but would be intersting to try this also

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I'd still go with the ct sounds. Not worth risking the cheap shit if its not been confirmed to even put out anything.

I think buying Pyle/Boss/Crunch is like buying those $995 'universal' turbo kits on eBay. Maybe you can get it to work and make some power, but it's only a matter of time before you dump engine parts all over an on ramp.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

ya thats prolly a pretty true statement lol

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Yeah, not saying there quality products just that they'll work until you can get something worthwhile(or you could just skip the bullshit and get something like the prime series for temp use).

I think buying Pyle/Boss/Crunch is like buying those $995 'universal' turbo kits on eBay. Maybe you can get it to work and make some power, but it's only a matter of time before you dump engine parts all over an on ramp.

sad thing is were I'm at there is only one sole car audio place to go to and this is all he sells -_- he is so old I don't even argue with him about what is better

Also my 15 is a pyle bluewave( the chrome flame ones, although mine aint flamed) and its pretty good for a $45 sub. Couple of guys over on diyma run em IB.

Bro don't be a needer.
Fucks a needer? Its the 1st sub I ever bought like 5 years ago, I got much better stuff now.

Archived