LsChevy Posted March 24, 2014 Report Posted March 24, 2014 I been doing a little reading on fourths, and I think I want one lol. My question is how much space would two sundown x15's need for a fourth order?
matt14 Posted March 24, 2014 Report Posted March 24, 2014 My personal expierance is that 4ths take a lot of space. Mine is around 12 cubes total for a single 18. I would try and get in contact with either sundown or a good box designer and get one. I also heard that certain subs like 4ths over others 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted March 24, 2014 Report Posted March 24, 2014 the x and zv4 need more space than normal so im guessing 2.5 sealed per and 5-7.5 ported ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
john253a Posted March 25, 2014 Report Posted March 25, 2014 ^ each sub The worst bit with the x Is the port area for a bp you'll be looking at 480-490sq" @55hz for both Have you though about and iso setup
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.