Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Which Kicker 12" subs?


MaxStanden

Recommended Posts

Posted

I really like the E15 but a buddy just offered me 2 12" Kaptions in a box? Any thoughts on these or stick with the sundowns?

gone whippin

Posted

15" subs are more efficient, that is more output per watt, it's like free power, I would go for a 1200W amp, Hifonics are generally ok but I would go with more reliable brand.

Posted

I understand CT sounds AT900.1D will deliver above 1K and is below $200. RF R1200 is like $240 and nice, SQ-Q1 1200D is like $260, if you go Hifonics look into BRX series, they seem to be a debugged version of the earlier BRZ beside the change of looks.

Posted

Yes that's one of the amps mentioned above, great little amp, if you can afford it look no further.

Posted

$269 not bad at all! I was exptecting like upwards of like $500 min

gone whippin

Posted

Ok so we got subs and Amp chosen now as for the box what do I need? Other than sub, box and amp what else do I need? like what typing of wiring and stuff? for example in the equinox I would want to leave the deck stock so I heard of a little box that takes the mono from the rear speakers for the amp? would that be the best way?

gone whippin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3203 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...