Sonic Electronix

You can do what you are asking but it will create a uneven ohm load across the amp heat sink running two 4 ohm speakers in parallel would be 2 ohms up front and 4 ohm on the back channels. I try to avoid that.

Please.... Just stop.....

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

You can do what you are asking but it will create a uneven ohm load across the amp heat sink running two 4 ohm speakers in parallel would be 2 ohms up front and 4 ohm on the back channels. I try to avoid that.

I know you can do it I have done it before its just not ideal

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

welcome to the forum man. lots of knowledge here and some great people just post up your questions

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I know you can do it I have done it before its just not ideal
It's perfectly fine to do it. As long as you stay within manufacturer specs it won't hurt anything.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Its a Rockford Punch P400X4 sonic has a really good price on it. CT sounds is really popular right now too good luck with whatever you choose!

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Archived