Car Just Died. Annnnd Here We Go.....

think this could help you it might be the security or a fuse in the relay they talk about both in this thread

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/2005-2010/265705-help-mustang-wont-start-anti-theft-mode.html

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

i know this may be silly to say but....bad ground? easily possible if this isn't your audio vehicle. half the time when this has happened to me before it's from the batt terminals not being too tight on the posts.

that or the bendix (spelling?) is stuck in the starter. have you tried giving the starter a nice few solid taps with something? my old 4runner used to do this all the time to me.

edit: minor fixes

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

if it was internals you would normally hear something before it shut down.

To see if its a locked up motor when you get home see if you can get a socket on the front crank shaft pulley bolt and rotate the motor by hand... if locked up pull the spark plugs and see if it hydro locked cause of a head gasket issue

If it was a security issue the theft light usually blinks on the dash.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

That's going to be the motor. Solid clunk is the starter is trying to trun the motor. Pull the plugs when you can... Im going to bet you have fill up a cylinder with water... Raining did you drive thru any puddles. ?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

if it was internals you would normally hear something before it shut down.

To see if its a locked up motor when you get home see if you can get a socket on the front crank shaft pulley bolt and rotate the motor by hand... if locked up pull the spark plugs and see if it hydro locked cause of a head gasket issue

If it was a security issue the theft light usually blinks on the dash.

thats a good point keith i don't remember if they replaced them or not but if they did they may have not tightened them correctly

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived