Second Skin Audio

look into secodn skin bro they are having a discount right now anyway

Here's a sale to celebrate that our website is back up to par.
20% off Damplifier Pro trunk Packs!
Use Promo code THAW20 case sensitive valid now through 03/31/2014

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

For those little pin holes, I just used gorilla tape. Even for the bigger sized holes. I just used deadner where ever I thought that it was needed on the deck. In your last picture you posted, if you just fill those holes with The Great stuff expanding foam, that'll do the job. Just make sure you don't over fill it so it doesn't expand up and onto the glass.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I can't even remember what I did anymore lol. I used foam mainly in those 3 square holes you see that are right above the trunk opening.

SDC15100_zps05841c54.jpg

Edited by DubNDodge

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

personally i used the latex expanding foam as there was no way for it to over expand. It doesnt harden as crazy as the original great stuff but it did the job well and didnt have to worry about anything breaking

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

If it was me I would seal all the bigger holes up with metal. The dEaden the whole thing on both sides will make it more solid more solid you can make stuff the better. Back deck on most cars rattles. Good luck

That second skin is good stuff like it way better then dynamat worth the money.

Edited by Rich Schenk
On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

personally i used the latex expanding foam as there was no way for it to over expand. It doesnt harden as crazy as the original great stuff but it did the job well and didnt have to worry about anything breaking

If it was me I would seal all the bigger holes up with metal. The dEaden the whole thing on both sides will make it more solid more solid you can make stuff the better. Back deck on most cars rattles. Good luck

That second skin is good stuff like it way better then dynamat worth the money.

My deck didn't rattle what so ever. It was stupid solid. I guess there really wasn't a need for me to deaden there.

What kind of metal would you use to seal up the bigger holes? It would have to be pretty thick for it to be purposeful. I find MDF to work fine.

Thanks guys glad I finally got some feedback im gonna grab some gorilla tape and some some second skin. Not familiar with expanding foam though. I will look into it though. thanks everyone! :D

Edited by JEFFYBOI

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS