sprkn_ranger Posted March 30, 2014 Author Report Posted March 30, 2014 Well we ended up going with the armada. I was really surprised with how well it felt in and out. I preferred the tahoe they had but between the price, the warranty we got with it, and the difference in mileage, we decided this was the better deal for us. I'll post pictures up in a bit. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
hazestorm23 Posted March 31, 2014 Report Posted March 31, 2014 Congrats on the new ride man. What's the price tag on those?
matt14 Posted March 31, 2014 Report Posted March 31, 2014 I work for Nissan. Pretty solid acutally. Has a shit ton more power then my yukon does. CVT was not used in the Armadas. They ride coo. They were having issues with manifolds cracking and brake pulsations, but that was the eariler years. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
sprkn_ranger Posted March 31, 2014 Author Report Posted March 31, 2014 Congrats on the new ride man. What's the price tag on those? Thanks man...I'm not sure what the go for new, but this one is a 2012 with 16500 miles on it and after taxes and license we paid $27,100 ish. I'm actually pretty happy with it. It's a solid vehicle and has tons of room in it. It was used as a corporate fleet vehicle for when the big wigs at Nissan would come to So Cal and need a vehicle to drive, so if was well taken care of. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
hazestorm23 Posted March 31, 2014 Report Posted March 31, 2014 It looks nice. The first thing I would not like would be the rims lol but that's just me. Looks like its road trip time with your new toy
osiris10012 Posted March 31, 2014 Report Posted March 31, 2014 Great looking ride. I have a Titan and this is by far my favorite vehicle. Mine has almost a 120k on it now and runs like it was new. The armada is basically the same thing. Everyone I know with an armada really likes it.
sprkn_ranger Posted March 31, 2014 Author Report Posted March 31, 2014 Lol yea the rims and tires are gonna be the first thing to go. Yea, the wife and I are already talking about a family road trip up to Yellowstone Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
hazestorm23 Posted April 1, 2014 Report Posted April 1, 2014 Lol yea the rims and tires are gonna be the first thing to go. Yea, the wife and I are already talking about a family road trip up to Yellowstone nice you get to test how reliable it really is. What engine does it carry?
sprkn_ranger Posted April 1, 2014 Author Report Posted April 1, 2014 Yup...5.6 V8, it's got some balls to it too! Lol Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.