Jump to content

NV-AM25001


Derp

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here is a Fusion NV-AM25001. Have two.

Yea that's cheese in the pic.....My brother is using one while I build my box. I can't really comment on how they run since I haven't used em yet. They push my bro's 15 very well wired to 2 ohm. Supposedly they do over rated....but hell you can't believe everything you read!!! Hopefully they are "efficient" LOL...

00b8fc317441995.jpg9de6dc317442005.jpg3bdfc7317442016.jpgcfc1e5317442027.jpg385c93317442035.jpg84bee7317441982.jpg8f1b19317441967.jpg52de3d317441902.jpg ffe40d317441915.jpg 8bd2f0317441933.jpg 705925317441946.jpg

Posted

I know they are hungry for power,i am running the NV-AM16001 @ 0,70 Ohm and stays very cool. But besides the big 3 and bigger AGM battery it is still flickering my lights. Oh and before someone says look at your powercable it is 0 Gauge. :drink40:

03fa3adf-c724-4466-a4b4-aadc8863cdd6_zps

Posted

Fusion is something that has never hit it big in the US. Not sure of how good they will be but the guys in new Zealand run the he'll out of them. A esthetically I'm not a big fan but I'm sure some people will dig then

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 601 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...