memohis audio wtf why so expensive?

Man I used to like memphis but to be honest some of their subs are reasonably priced but wtf? Can someone tell me why the hell are their amps so expensive? Im trying to find a mc1.1500 amp (keep in mind the model is a 4-5 yr old model amp) and I keep finding new ones for 949 dollars and then the ppl that have the used ones want 500-700 for them. What the shit!? Only reason I want one is because I have one already which I got for a really good deal and Instead of buying 1 new stronger amp I want to cut cost and get a 2nd memphis so I can strap them together.it would be about 3200w rms together..but for 949dollars I could get a new t2500-bdcp or a bc3500

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

No other explanation other than that's what they want to charge. That is outrageous for a 1500w amp though.

Its because ppl pay stupid high amounts all the time. You cant blame the company if 1000 sheeps line up ready to pay 1k per amp. Its rediculous I agree.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

You spelled Memphis wrong in the thread title and why the hell did you post this in the pro audio/home audio section?????????

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

You spelled Memphis wrong in the thread title and why the hell did you post this in the pro audio/home audio section?????????

I know the p is next to the o in my phone I do that all the time..n I thought I posted in general audio..

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Archived