PRV audio?

Seymore

I've been looking at so many mid woofers and other speakers to replace my stock speakers in my '01 civic. I'm completely fine with buying a crossover and installing tweeters too.

Anyone have some experience with them? Probably going to use the 6 1/2"s

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

WOOFER
6MB200

EDIT: >that moment when you accidentally press enter before you're done.

I'm definitely getting the 4 ohm versions.
Double Edit: >that moment when you press enter and you think you're done but you're not and you have to edit your post for a second time.

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

They are quality low budget mids. Are you going to get the real warm crisp feeling of a high end component, no, but you are getting a clean and very loud mid.

I currently have 8 of the 6mb200-4 in stock as well as a few super tweeters. If you are only going to run a pair or 2, I would consider a nice silk dome tweeter.

They are quality low budget mids. Are you going to get the real warm crisp feeling of a high end component, no, but you are getting a clean and very loud mid.

I currently have 8 of the 6mb200-4 in stock as well as a few super tweeters. If you are only going to run a pair or 2, I would consider a nice silk dome tweeter.

was just messaging you. :)

So do they come with a passive filter or would you have to get a separate crossover? the 1" tweets i'm looking at already have a passive that come with 'em.

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors

Next

Archived