Second Skin Audio

2 Sundown E10 v2's or 1 Sundown SA-12

The E12v1 is a great sub for the most money! Ive built a box for my buddy for one of them on 500rms and it sounds awesome. You can't go wrong with the E's. You get more cone area with 2 10s too, so I would just go buy the 10s and build a nice ported box and you'll be surprised.

Car:
- 2013 Honda Accord Sport 6MT

- aFe SRI

Electrical:

- Big 3 w/ Execution Audio 0/1 AWG OFC
- Stock Battery

Audio:

- JBL Power Series 6.5 Comps up front (Running off HU power atm)

- JBL Power Series 2-Ways in the rear deck (Running off HU power atm)

Subwoofer:

- Sundown Audio X-15
- CT Sounds AT1400.1D (@1 ohm)

Bedroom:

- Yamaha RX-V365

- Pair of Klipsch KG4.2's

- 2 E8v3's in a 1.34ft^3 tuned to 30hz
- No Amp yet..

- CoolMax ZU900B PSU for amp

In my room & previous car:
- Amp: Soundstream TX1.1300D @ 4 ohms (520 watts)
- T-Line Enclosure tuned to 32hz
YouTube : http://www.youtube.c...r8?feature=mhee

I recently got the HDS310s to replace a RF T1D212 and where i havent build a box for the 10s yet i must say the look of the SQ subs are amazing for the price of $123 each. Super soundly built subs for that price and hope the sound as good as they look. This coming from an RF guy. I dont think you'll be disappointed, most people running the SA arent. Just like the people running Sundown arent. Good luck and keep us post with a build log of your ride.

Thanks for all the suggestions

But, I think I've made a decision (drum roll)....I'm gonna go with that HDS312 bundle for some reasons... First, you can't beat that price, I can't say enough about it, second, I'm going with the 12 because me parents won't let me get a 15, idk why, third, from what I'm hearin, it's a pretty B.A. sub

So there it is...when I get some dinero I will immediately get that bundle deal and post some pics of the build.

I have SA-10's and im sending 1,200 watts RMS to each, they hit like no other. My younger brother has SA-12's and he is sending about watts 1,500 RMS to each. I buddy of mine has E-12's and they take about 1,000, we tried to put them on 1,200 watts RMS each and the coils started getting stinky. The E models are really good but I prefer the SA model.

Archived