Second Skin Audio

2 Sundown E10 v2's or 1 Sundown SA-12

I will be turning 16 in a few weeks and I will gettin some moola!!! I want to spend it on some subs for my 2002 Mazda B3000 4x4 ext. cab (basically a Ford Ranger ext. cab). I'm debating on either 2 E10 v2's or just get 1 SA-12? I will be powerin either with a Soundstream RUB1.1600D, running 4 gauge power wire and 16 gauge speaker wire (if that matters).

I was also wonderin what type box to put it/them in? I mainly listen to country when I cruising down the road, but every when I'm around other people I want to jam out to a little bit of hip-hop, decaf, or anything that bumps just so I can show off I guess. I want good sq but like that breathe taking feeling in your chest when the bass hits (sorry I'm new to bass terms).

Welcome to the forum.

You posted in the correct section. Atta boy.

VS type threads, Like 2 E10's or 1 sa12 ? are not cared for around here.

Ive never personally ran any Sundown subs, im sure someone will chime in, and give you some opinion, and enclosure advice. ;)

Again, cheers :drink40: and welcome to SMD.

ive learned the hard way. if your gonna ask uestions make 2 different threads about each Sub/enclosure you would want. NO VS and you get all the answers u want. and i were you id go with SA12 there highly underated (take 1000 watts rms) and idc for 10's to much

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

Back seat

Yes/no

And why not some e15's if no rear seat

With that amp at 2 ohm

If you don't have the amp yet

http://www.soundqubed.com/HDS300-Bundle_p_234.html

$400 for the lot and you get some quality gear

Man, $400 for sub/amp/etc. is an awesome price! I wish I could have gotten this (I just recently bought Sundown couple of weeks ago). If I were to upgrade or decided to go with different subwoofers in the future, I'd definitely check out Soundqubed.

Thanks John...to answer your question, I am using the back seat all it has is some jump seats on the sides and not planning on using that space for anything else. And no I don't have the amp yet.

I looked at that link and liked that deal and willing to expand my options. Like I said earlier I listen to a lot of stuff and want good sq but want that bump in my chest. Can someone give me some ideas that can give me that stuff (sub and type of enclosure). O, and my bad about VS thing I didn't know that was a big deal.

Phew!! I forget anything?? Haha jk

Archived