Coaxials?

Seymore

I mean, coaxials can sound crystal clear IMO too, but I haven't worked with components in a while.
How does the sound compare? an extra 40$ for a detachable tweeter and a dust cap while having the same mechanical parts seems kinda pointless.

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

Yes the extra $40 or $140 is worth getting comps over coax. You really arent going to hear your rear speakers if you get a good set up front. But its all in set up and install too.

I mean, coaxials can sound crystal clear IMO too, but I haven't worked with components in a while.

How does the sound compare? an extra 40$ for a detachable tweeter and a dust cap while having the same mechanical parts seems kinda pointless.

The extra money goes to the x-over on a quality set and yes it is worth it.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Yes the extra $40 or $140 is worth getting comps over coax. You really arent going to hear your rear speakers if you get a good set up front. But its all in set up and install too.

I just don't understand how it sounds so incredibly better if it's just adding a dustcap and moving the tweeter :/ can you explain?

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

EDIT: Good lord that double post.

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors

Next

I like the last option a lot.

The first, cheap is cheap.

Have you considered just dumping it all in just a set for the front?

So wait, would I run stock speakers on the HU and amp up the front speakers?

wouldn't that make the front a hella lot louder than the rear?

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors

Next

Archived