Where Is Everyone Driving From For Sbn 2008

Well I wish I could go, I live in Kansas and I think they do a big competition in Missouri somewhere, Im not sure though. If there's ever one around here somewhere and anyone goes, Id like to meet some of you! And remember people, be careful driving!

From Jacksonville. Not much of a ride. Still haven't registered or got a hotel room yet. Guess I'll stay in the van and register at the door.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

if youre competeing you need to register now, when they stop preregistering, its a 20 dollar extra charge to enter the comp.. but i dont thing admission fee changes at the door... i wonder if competitors get a guest pass for a friend or if only were taken care of on the pass deal?.... if i have one and noone with me id gladly give it to who ever needs one

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

So I am driving the furthest damn it.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

So I am driving the furthest damn it.

what are you driving? i rember seeing you are towing a car, what u pulling it with?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

How much is it to get inside for the comp? And how are you gonna meet us at the mall wigglez? i thought competitors had to keep their vehicles there?!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

what are you driving? i rember seeing you are towing a car, what u pulling it with?

the us amp demo car. isnt it a yarus or w.e???

How much is it to get inside for the comp? And how are you gonna meet us at the mall wigglez? i thought competitors had to keep their vehicles there?!

idk about keeping the cars there, but he can ride with someone

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg