Memphis 4 channel

If anyone needs a cheap 4 channel in great condition, here you go. It does 50X4 @ 4 ohms and 70X4 @ 2 ohms. The aluminum cover is the only thing that shows wear with some nicks. The model number is the PR 100.4. The rest of the amp is in great shape. This thing had been stored in the cabinet for years. I installed it in my truck for about a week last great and DD1'd it. It ran 2 sets of components beautifully. $75 shipped OBO and I'll definitely consider trades. Let me know what you've got or if you're interested.

20140412_060648.jpg

20140412_060731.jpg

20140412_060743.jpg

I can get better pics if needed, sorry it was dark and my flash was not cooperating. I polished out the aluminum cover and it looks good. Just had some signs of wear for sure and some gouging.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Oh you....You make it impossible for me to say no. I've contemplated running something like that in the A-pillar too you turd. You want me to text pics or anything so you have more or better light? I'll be leaving for work in a few so if you respond quickly enough I can get them before I leave if you want them.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived