Lookin good, great headunit selection

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

good job so far man, what engine in that chevy?

it's the 4.3 v6 w/ 5 speed manual trans

Nice box

thanks much appreciated

Lookin good, great headunit selection

thanks i did my homework before purchasing and went with it for all the features and the potential expand-ability i can have with it

i love the blazer/s10 zr2s i think they look sick, build looks like its gonna be good, good luck man!

Thanks! i agree i love the look too. first comes audio then some minor maintenance and upgrades then comes the v8 swap

well i finally had time today to make a little progress. pulled the interior out

image20_zps20416d34.jpeg

got it all swept up and wiped down

image21_zps7511f1c8.jpeg

then layed down the deadener and put it all back together

image22_zpse33417c6.jpeg

I should have a few hours tomorrow to do some more deadening and possibly get the amps wired up so i can finally hear how it sounds. i still have a bunch of stuff to do to complete it but it would be nice to have a little beat while i'm finishing up aesthetic things

So i finally got it all hooked up but i had very limited time to do it so the wires in the rear are a mess, i haven't built the false floor and there's no beauty panels or anything so be easy on me. At least i got to here it for the first time!

just a pic of 1 terminal i did all of them like this w/ heat shrink also but since i was so short on time i didn't get many pics at all

image23_zps845e6ce2.jpeg

again be easy on me this will all be cleaned up and look very good in another week or 2

image24_zps5b59b6c5.jpeg

i had to mount the subs inverted because i could not get them in the holes with the wire sticking out of the terminals. is there any trick to mounting them and getting the wires in?

image25_zps16107419.jpeg

anyway i have alot more deadening to do as well as building the false floor and a cover for where the batteries are, but it sounds awesome especially being in such a small cab they get plenty loud and are very clear

run the wire through the port hook up the subs and acrew them in easy as butter

thats exactly what i tried but the wires sticking out of the terminals at the subs wont clear the hole to set back in the enclosure

Archived