Yes, it's automotive basecoat clearcoat. Most of the time I use quick clear because most of what I paint is small and I don't have a paint booth so getting my work tack free as quick as possible is important.

The paint is Deltron base and the clear is Keystone's Kwik Klear (I think that's how they spell it). The base can't be mixed in too many different brands because it's an interior color and that color was $117.00 qt. Shit costs more than a gallon of the clear, lol, but automotive reds are always more expensive.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

As usual your work is amazing

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Yes, it's automotive basecoat clearcoat. Most of the time I use quick clear because most of what I paint is small and I don't have a paint booth so getting my work tack free as quick as possible is important.

The paint is Deltron base and the clear is Keystone's Kwik Klear (I think that's how they spell it). The base can't be mixed in too many different brands because it's an interior color and that color was $117.00 qt. Shit costs more than a gallon of the clear, lol, but automotive reds are always more expensive.

And yellows, Jesus! Thanks for sharing. I liked the clever way you made the sub fit the application.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

that's beautiful Man! wish i could come and drop my car off for a few days!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

I have a Craftsman 60 gallon Professional series single stage compressor with a 30 gallon reserve tank for now but I plan to go to a 3 stage pump once the company pays back the personal account, lol. So in other words... this one may be around for a while. :-)

As for nail guns, I use a Senco 15 gauge nailer for most of my stuff but I also have a Bostitch 18g and a Porter Cable 16g for small work.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived