CT Wrangler Holding 13.4+ On a Single Battery (AGM400)

No he was given the warning because hes a dealer and hes trying to sell. If you dont know whst you are talking about dont comment. Im unable to watch the video but if he mentions contacting him to purchase or anything else like that hes not allowed to do so without being a vendor here. Soemthing he has not approached us for I do believe.

I didn't know he was a dealer and I havnt seen him trying to sell anything. I do know what im talking about because its all over facebook. lol
so hearing one side of a story off of Facebook means you know what's going on? Lol
Well actually the post is going on 100 comments, I would say its more then 1 side. Now that I read what n8 just said I can understand more but in my personal opinion he is showing off his ride with products installed just as anyone else does. Maybe hes border lining it with the "CT Wrangler Holding 13.4+ On a Single Battery (AGM400)" but not exactly advertising ..
So that means since i said wrangler my jeep dealer has to be on the dealer list?
Basically what I think SMd had a problem with is your speaking way to highly of your northstar battery.lol which I don't understand but In other words your trying to get people to want to buy northstar batterys. Like its a sales pitch.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

I'm pretty sure N8 just said he has no problem with what bill Is posting as long as he isn't bashing other companies or telling people to contact him for a deal on northstar batts. From my understanding, which I admit isn't the most clear, the problem was that purp was bashing xs and telling people to contact him as a dealer for northstar.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Would love to hear those ZV4 18's on that amp, hella nice bro.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Its all about the butthurt.... Whomever doesn't like what you're saying, this time it just happened to be a mod. Then people took it too far. Should it been an issue to start with? Maybe or maybe not. I don't know what was said. But either way it's done, let move on and not cause any other issues.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Basically what I think SMd had a problem with is your speaking way to highly of your northstar battery.lol which I don't understand but In other words your trying to get people to want to buy northstar batterys. Like its a sales pitch.

basically you couldn't be more fucking wrong.. honestly we dont give a shit what you run. i shouldn't get involved into this because i know how this is going to turn out..

you are correct.. he stated his singer alternator and his ct sounds amps that he was running which is fine. what he also stated was his battery that he stated you could get from purplesyrup online on his Facebook.... why didnt he do the same for singer or the ct sounds? we all know it was a grey area sales pitch. don't get your panties in a bunch saying that it was because he spoke to highly of the northstar battery.. which so un far from the truth.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

NOT TO MENTION:

if anything, since he was bragging about his voltage, i would guess that it would be in regards to the beast of an alternator that he was using to help keep that voltage.. throw a stock alternator in that truck on that 7k and the northstar battery and see what the voltage is at. see where im going here? by the way northstar is a great batt.

ok i think this shit is done.. please continue on

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

lol this video was showcasing his new battery. And he stated where you could buy one.

Im sure when he got his subs, he said the same thing about where you could get Sundown, or when he got his amps, that he stated where you could get CT Sounds.

I really don't see what the problem is. That's some high school petty shit tbh

Archived