Hands in the air now. Rough idle, shitty start, odd smell.

Its back home.

It starts like a dream (like it should). No smell, no service light. I actually pulled more MPG on the same trip. I clocked 13.1 down. And pulled 20.1 ave up. This was after i RESET the tac when i got the it. (met my parents 2/3's way)

My overall, was about 5mpg increase.

It starts, runs, like ive never known it to......

We... we are back........

Thank you all for the help.

(My opinion of the repair was the fuel spider and press reg with upgraded injectors)

Its back home.

It starts like a dream (like it should). No smell, no service light. I actually pulled more MPG on the same trip. I clocked 13.1 down. And pulled 20.1 ave up. This was after i RESET the tac when i got the it. (met my parents 2/3's way)

(My opinion of the repair was the fuel spider and press reg with upgraded injectors)

Yeaah the first run of those stupid spider injectors were garbage. I did the upgraded injectors on my personal 4.3, 5.0 and 5.7. Glad you got it all figured out though !

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Its back home.

Yeaah the first run of those stupid spider injectors were garbage. I did the upgraded injectors on my personal 4.3, 5.0 and 5.7. Glad you got it all figured out though !

It is a whole new drive. No shit....... i really am quit surprised. Anyway, my step dad would bitch about where the money went, but, IMHO, i think it was what i said, that did it..... whatever. Hard to tell, as, when the fuel pump was done, I WAS NOT there. I wasnt buying into it. So when it got done, to hell if i know if it was "FIXED". What i do think fixed the problem,.. was my mention.

That all said, thanks all for your input, help, and letting be vent, and bitch.

As of right now....... im happy as fuck.

now go beat it around the block? oh wait. no amps. Well you can beat box a bass line :D

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

As soon as the amps go in there goes the mileage!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Its back home.

It is a whole new drive. No shit....... i really am quit surprised. Anyway, my step dad would bitch about where the money went, but, IMHO, i think it was what i said, that did it..... whatever. Hard to tell, as, when the fuel pump was done, I WAS NOT there. I wasnt buying into it. So when it got done, to hell if i know if it was "FIXED". What i do think fixed the problem,.. was my mention.

oh yeah no doubt. With the upgraded, (er, updated) injectors, I actually saw an increase in power and fuel economy. Whole new drive. And yeah, it's good everything is done now though, preventitive maintinince lol.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

now go beat it around the block? oh wait. no amps. Well you can beat box a bass line :D

low blow lmfao

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Shit... even if i had some amps/power, i have a a cease and desist order, till my date on the 6th LOL. No shit. My lawyer said, dude..... leave it parked until LOL.

Anyway..... gives me time to get my dual set up going... :)

As soon as the amps go in there goes the mileage!

Drop in MPG cuz of that, VS a drop in running like ass....... ill take the one. LOL.

Its back home.

oh yeah no doubt. With the upgraded, (er, updated) injectors, I actually saw an increase in power and fuel economy. Whole new drive. And yeah, it's good everything is done now though, preventitive maintinince lol.

I love it....... Shows i bought a shitty running rig, but, ... It was also COMP tested. The block is good, and was worth the money going in. If we saw other numbers, id sold it and gotten away... but, .. i do feel, this platform is strong. Just me.

low blow lmfao

Meh.... with me.. its kinda his job.... lol.

I like it........ (i like the bitch that cracks the whip on my ass cheeks :) )

Archived