Post The Most F***** Up Things Ever Thread

Well, I guess the most fucked up thing for me is suffering from multiple personality disorder and having psychosis. You will just be speaking to someone, and then the most horrific visions cloud you. You see them decapitated, mutilated etc and then blink, all gone. I never knew what was real and what wasn't. Of course, sometimes you just black out when he takes control. You never know what he's done, what he's said, who he's hurt. Not much fun. Thankfully, I'm almost over it.

But even still, sometimes I see things. Now that I have an amzing person to love, the things I see concerning her drive me insane. It's not often, but it still hurts.

And that sucks. Then again, seeing a dude cop 240v, 250A power was pretty intense. Fucking roasted like a christmas ham.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

my friend posted this

my wife left me because i was having sex with a midget behind her kitchen counter while she was at work. she came home and found me balls deep in this dude's ass and just flipped. i mean she lost it. she threw the tray of dishes from the sink at my head. it missed and hit the midget (who is named fred in case you were wondering) then she called me a freak and stormed out. she came back about a week later to gather up some of her things and go back to her mom's house. i wasn't there but fred said that she attacked him after she loaded her car up with shit. he said he got in a few good shots on her but he looked fucked up so i think she actually won the fight. poor fred. i just can't look at him the same way anymore. he's the reason my wife left.

i really hope thats not true....if so then thats some gay shit right there

Edited by Chode69
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

my friend posted this

my wife left me because i was having sex with a midget behind her kitchen counter while she was at work. she came home and found me balls deep in this dude's ass and just flipped. i mean she lost it. she threw the tray of dishes from the sink at my head. it missed and hit the midget (who is named fred in case you were wondering) then she called me a freak and stormed out. she came back about a week later to gather up some of her things and go back to her mom's house. i wasn't there but fred said that she attacked him after she loaded her car up with shit. he said he got in a few good shots on her but he looked fucked up so i think she actually won the fight. poor fred. i just can't look at him the same way anymore. he's the reason my wife left.

your " friend " hahaha hard to believe considering you have a meter for my *ock in your sig. thats really gay.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Well, I guess the most fucked up thing for me is suffering from multiple personality disorder and having psychosis. You will just be speaking to someone, and then the most horrific visions cloud you. You see them decapitated, mutilated etc and then blink, all gone. I never knew what was real and what wasn't. Of course, sometimes you just black out when he takes control. You never know what he's done, what he's said, who he's hurt. Not much fun. Thankfully, I'm almost over it.

But even still, sometimes I see things. Now that I have an amzing person to love, the things I see concerning her drive me insane. It's not often, but it still hurts.

Cheers,

Mick

wow...you serious? how do you get diagnosed with something like this? I...have an interest. Is there medication to help or is it a therapy thing?

The gay midget thing is pretty sick too... queer :P

I had a friend named Marcus in highschool graduate a year before me. My senior year I hadn't seen him in a bit and I find out he died in a house fire. He was upstairs and burned to death. Then they held the viewing at the school- which he would have laughed his ass off at because he hated that school.

I think touching a dead body when it's warm and flexible, and then about an hour or so later when it's getting cold, and when it's starting to stiffen up is a pretty fucked up comparison. It's like, they're someone you know, and then they're little more than a taxidermists work.

I thinks it's fucked up- a few days before my dad died, my mom asked my dad to do some stuff he didn't want to because she thought he should be considerate of how "things would smell for her" after he died. WTF? How god damned selfish is that to ask a dying person to consider how their dying stench might effect others? He told me he couldn't look at her the same after she said that.

"quit bleeding on my bed asshole" < not like she said THAT but damn lol

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I had a friend who was going to start a business with me doing websites for local businesses. He was trying to get this girl to date him, but was working a lot and supporting himself, his sister, her 2 kids, and the sisters girlfriend while going to highschool. He had a few grand in savings (again, while doing all this in highschool) and he spent it all on this girl trying to get her to actually date him instead of being just friends. He was pretty straight edge, then he started smoking and drinking because she did. Then he started smoking weed because her dad sold it. THE WEEK his money ran out, she told him she found Jesus and couldn't hang out with him because he smoked, drank, and did weed.

Then he lost his virginity to a stripper who "actually liked him" just to call him a week later to say she used him to piss off her boyfriend.

Shortly after that I had to evict him from my parent rental property because he wasn't paying the $50 a WEEK to live there. I mean come on, who can't pay fucking 200 a month?! Well I carried dozens of bongs and shit out, including some rubber tubing and burt up spoons- threw it in the woods near by. My uncle called the cops on my dad that same afternoon while he was at the house and the officer wanted to 'look around' so thank god that stuff wasn't in there, can you see two 65+ year olds going to jail because of crap that wasn't theirs?

Then he married a girl who weighs more than 2x as much as him easily who was 7 months pregnant when they met.

From Business partner to drug addict :(

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

considering you have a meter for my *ock in your sig. thats really gay.

Um...Yeah...what is that about ?

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/