Sonic Electronix

If you want a good budget amp just get hifonics brz line. They do rated..

That is funny how there's a nice sticker under that. It's sad bc I fail for that amp and thought it would be good. Wrong!!!!!!

since when does hifonics do rated.. seen them on the dyno and it came short.. dont come out with the dynamic blah blah deal.. you will never see that

OP what is the power youre looking to get and whats the budget.. there are good 1k amps at $200 new

That is funny how there's a nice sticker under that. It's sad bc I fail for that amp and thought it would be good. Wrong!!!!!!

since when does hifonics do rated.. seen them on the dyno and it came short.. dont come out with the dynamic blah blah deal.. you will never see that

OP what is the power youre looking to get and whats the budget.. there are good 1k amps at $200 new

I seen clamp numbers and heard a brz2400 before I thought it was good. A lot better then the damn pure amp and dynamic doesn't mean shit so not gonna throw that out there..

some people just need to shut up and stop spreading false info( not aimed at you)

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

Sub: 1 18" Obsidian Audio v1

Amp: Alpine MRP-M500 @ 2 ohms

Wire: Belva BAK-02

HU: Pioneer deh-150mp

Polk Audio 6.5's

Polk Audio 4x6's

145.1db

Miguel was very helpful in this situation.

You only need a solid 1000-1200W amp, as said already.

The absolute cheapest I'd go if I had to is this MB Quart OA1000.1 is $160ish

The Soundstream RUB1600.1 is $210 at Sonicelectronix right now.

The Hifonics BRX1600.1D is $230

And then the real pick of the litter in that price range is the Fosgate Prime series amp. They have the R1200-1D for $260.

There are very good deals on used amps on this site and others as well.

Another great option it's the Soundqubed Q1-1200D. It's $270 directly from them new. It's a VERY good option for those subs of yours.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived