Second Skin Audio

Konaki Big (looking) Subs

was going to say the basket and magnet look beefy!

what kind of epoxy should i use and where would i find some? thanks

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

I heard for the money you cant go wrong with the Konaki. I was going to do the Konaki 15s, I know a guy who has resale on these, so I was going to get them for DIRT CHEAP, but I figured I will just save my money. Audioque got them 18"s for $279 comming out

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

my four 12" suck right now rofl, ultra linear's are not that bad for the money no, but they are not loud at all on low frequencies. and with college comming up i dont want a wall (going to have to buy a new car before college) so i want just a couple 12" that bump decent without breaking the bank. they look like decent subs, if i blow em hello dd recones =)

anyone know anything about epoxy? what kind should i get? and where can i find it?

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

my four 12" suck right now rofl, ultra linear's are not that bad for the money no, but they are not loud at all on low frequencies. and with college comming up i dont want a wall (going to have to buy a new car before college) so i want just a couple 12" that bump decent without breaking the bank. they look like decent subs, if i blow em hello dd recones =)

anyone know anything about epoxy? what kind should i get? and where can i find it?

not sure on what kind to get, but they sell epoxy at walmart pretty cheap. im a walmart authorized dealer :D

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

rofl, kk ill go bug someone to get me some then.

anyone know if these subs can take what they are rated at? should i do less then rated power? im going to have to buy a new amp, dont worry i wont be getting one of these cheap ass amps that thier guts take up half of the shell.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

alright here is something ive always wondered... if i where to recone this sub, i think its a 3" voice coil, could i put any other 3" voice coil in the subs and make it work? or are there differences in the voice coils?

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

would the different recones give better sound quality from them? ive always been told DD's are pure bass machines and RE's are more of an all around. DD's would look cool right behind my head though.

anyone know the costs of the dd and re recones? accordman says that for the dd's are a 9500 recone, which RE would that be? thanks, im really interested in a wall with four of these in my probe/celica when i get the celica running.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-