Second Skin Audio

i wanna get louder! any suggestions?

if your serious about trying to do a 150. there's a few things you need to think about.

like do you want to resell your car? because the amount of work your gonna do to it. it will be yours till it stops working.

not to mention all the stuff your Gonna put in that you won't get back. like deadner for one.

but if i was planning on going for a 150 i would start with electrical to back it up first. because your electrical can't be to strong for a amp! but a amp Can be to strong for your electrical

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

ct exos they are 3000w rms with no max rating for burps! I'm getting a single 15 and putting 4000w to it. hoping for a 143

I had a single t2d415 on a 1500.1bdco do a hair under 143. Was a hatchback though and I'm sure you could get up there with more power and a good box.

my main.goal is a hair trick. my box should be petty bad ass. I'm gonna fire into the cabin.from the ski hole. im fairly confident that i will up near the 145 mark but i really Dont care. if i can hair trick that's all that matters to me. I've wanted to for years and i think i finally

have a system that i think can. well see. just need the sub to hit the sstates and sell my current subs to help pay.for singer Alt. then build the box. so by the end of may i should be finished

Do it!! Single 15 here doing 149@37hz on music,tuned to 34. Sealed off from trunk,8600rms 5k clamped. Sounds nice and does hair tricks.

key to that. Monster power

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Just get a couple of Sundown X 12s and a good 3500W amp. You'll get the lows your after, not a 150 likely, but lows you'll get.

You have kind of mentioned two different goals. You are curious about a 150, you also say want to focus on the lows. Pick one.

Well I didnt know how much it was for 150 so im not worried about numbers I want it to be loud and handle lows

Just get a couple of Sundown X 12s and a good 3500W amp. You'll get the lows your after, not a 150 likely, but lows you'll get.

You have kind of mentioned two different goals. You are curious about a 150, you also say want to focus on the lows. Pick one.

Well I didnt know how much it was for 150 so im not worried about numbers I want it to be loud and handle lows

this is the right idea, enjoy it and just keep rebuilding boxes untill your happy with it and know what works for what you want. Need that experience before taking on a 150 from a trunk with 2 12s.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Sounds like you want a system that does it all. lol LOUD, LOW, AND MUSICAL. ARE YOU GOING FOR SQ ALSO? To get loud tune higher. I Can do around a 43 on 1 12" around the 45-50hz range.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

this is the right idea, enjoy it and just keep rebuilding boxes untill your happy with it and know what works for what you want. Need that experience before taking on a 150 from a trunk with 2 12s.

I just need to find a good box and learn to build a box in the trunk.

I think Blake is on the right track here and in glad to see it. I think 2 Sundown X 10s or 12s will blow his mind. Get a design from someone that knows what they are doing(RamDesigns or Bassheads ENT, etc) and let er rip. You'll be happy dude.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

No, don't find a good box design and build the right box.

anyone can get a box design from someone but not everyone can design and rebuild until they get the best result they can. That's where the exp comes from. I'm not even ready for my next build but I already have 4 box designs I made to build and try out.

I could throw a basic box together in a day with recommended volume and port area tune where I want it but that doesn't mean it will be the best for my install and liking.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

ct exos they are 3000w rms with no max rating for burps! I'm getting a single 15 and putting 4000w to it. hoping for a 143

I had a single t2d415 on a 1500.1bdco do a hair under 143. Was a hatchback though and I'm sure you could get up there with more power and a good box.
my main.goal is a hair trick. my box should be petty bad ass. I'm gonna fire into the cabin.from the ski hole. im fairly confident that i will up near the 145 mark but i really Dont care. if i can hair trick that's all that matters to me. I've wanted to for years and i think i finally

have a system that i think can. well see. just need the sub to hit the sstates and sell my current subs to help pay.for singer Alt. then build the box. so by the end of may i should be finished

Do it!! Single 15 here doing 149@37hz on music,tuned to 34. Sealed off from trunk,8600rms 5k clamped. Sounds nice and does hair tricks.

key to that. Monster power

I'll have the power, I'm not doing a sealed of "pony" wall but i am building in the trunk. i have a huge ski Hole so I'm gonna face towards that. still not 100% on the box but like i said 5,000w with a debo ass 15 i think a hair trick is in my future. i have the trunk great stuffed and deadened but.I'm gonna add more. even tho my sub has no max rating for burps i don't want to go more then 5k. it will actually be 4800w 2 ct 1400.1 strapped at one ohm. i could strap at .5ohm but my 275Alt can't handle that and i don't exactly have all the room in the world for batteries.

idk well find out that i Can promise you!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff