Problematic Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 Is $800 a good deal for diamond audio hex pro 650 components? They are brand new btw
trumpet1 Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 These must be the new 2014 model speakers. Do they only have them in the case or can you listen to them? These are supposed to be based on an older Hex design that everyone raved about.
never knows best Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamond-Audio-HEX-HP650-COMPONENTS-/141202863709?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item20e058b65d & http://www.woofersetc.com/p-6568-hp-650-diamond-audio-hex-pro-65-component-speakers.aspx
trumpet1 Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamond-Audio-HEX-HP650-COMPONENTS-/141202863709?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item20e058b65d You do see this is an individual selling speakers, right? OP asked about speakers at a Diamond brick and mortar dealer. eBay isn't going to install his speakers or warranty them.
gr8handogoatness Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 Isn't bad for sure. See if you can get an install thrown in and it will be a good deal. As it sits now its not a bad deal though. Brick and mortar stores have other costs to cover but usually warranty their stuff well.
Problematic Posted April 23, 2014 Author Report Posted April 23, 2014 As far as I can tell this model is from 2008-2013. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Are there any differences, other than aesthetics, between these and the old d9s that were so highly regarded as some of the best speakers out there? I've never had speakers of this caliber. Does the quality really justify the price? I have a hex pro 15 sub that I absolutely love so I'm hoping the components will be loud enough to keep up and be of the same quality. As far as amps go I could possibly run them off of a Phoenix gold sd800.4 which the shop owner recommended. He also has a genesis profile four and a mmats pro audio sq4150 for sale. What do you guys think of those? I'm open to all ideas and suggestions. Just trying to plan this all out really well. Thanks so much for any advice you guys can give.
dionysus Posted April 23, 2014 Report Posted April 23, 2014 I had a 12" TDX from diamond Years ago and it was great!!! But from what I heard recently they don't have/do recones on subs, so I'm assuming if you have needs/issues with these they wont be any help, and that sucks! But quality wise bro I loved everything I've had from diamond audio!!! I actually still have the basket and motor of that TDX 12" Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.