$800 components?

Problematic

You do see this is an individual selling speakers, right? OP asked about speakers at a Diamond brick and mortar dealer. eBay isn't going to install his speakers or warranty them.

As far as I can tell this model is from 2008-2013. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Are there any differences, other than aesthetics, between these and the old d9s that were so highly regarded as some of the best speakers out there?

I've never had speakers of this caliber. Does the quality really justify the price?

I have a hex pro 15 sub that I absolutely love so I'm hoping the components will be loud enough to keep up and be of the same quality.

As far as amps go I could possibly run them off of a Phoenix gold sd800.4 which the shop owner recommended. He also has a genesis profile four and a mmats pro audio sq4150 for sale. What do you guys think of those?

I'm open to all ideas and suggestions. Just trying to plan this all out really well. Thanks so much for any advice you guys can give.

I had a 12" TDX from diamond Years ago and it was great!!! But from what I heard recently they don't have/do recones on subs, so I'm assuming if you have needs/issues with these they wont be any help, and that sucks! But quality wise bro I loved everything I've had from diamond audio!!! I actually still have the basket and motor of that TDX 12"

Archived