Motorboat KER Posted April 22, 2014 Author Report Posted April 22, 2014 best option for the price. nothing else even close. http://www.soundqubed.com/HDS315_p_229.html Looks legit to me but I'm not sure if I want to run a 15 again Thanks for the link though!
Motorboat KER Posted April 22, 2014 Author Report Posted April 22, 2014 I think the sa8s cost more than $150. Not many choices in that price range that are going to sound good and be loud. Maybe browse the FS section here or find something used on craigslist. edit: your post count=no bueno for the FS section. I wish my count was higher but I don't want to spam lol.I can go over $150 if need be though
Motorboat KER Posted April 22, 2014 Author Report Posted April 22, 2014 Would the sound qubed 12 work? It's 1200rms but the max I can put out is 1000, that is ok right? Or should I just get the SQ10 and save and get another 10 later on?
P4killer_ Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 Thats just under 12.5 cubes internal if i did the math right. Is 150 your max total, or max per driver? If its 150 total and you want new, its gonna be hard to beat that SQ HDS300 15. If you went used and looked around you could find something Im sure. I saw an 18" SQ HDC3 18 for like 175. You prolly wont find two great woofers of any size for 150, so just get the most cone area you can. 1 12 < 1 15 < 1 18 2 12s > 1 15 1 18 > 2 12s etc etc Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
Motorboat KER Posted April 22, 2014 Author Report Posted April 22, 2014 $150 a piece is my max I don't think 15 will work because my last box (for 2 15) was really cramped and the port couldn't breath lol
SMF93 Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 What about an Obsidian 18 they are a little over your budget at 190$.
Motorboat KER Posted April 22, 2014 Author Report Posted April 22, 2014 Wouldn't 2 12" work better than one 18?
greezychef Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 What about an Obsidian 18 they are a little over your budget at 190$. ive also heard good things about obsidian
SlamminBeats Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 Wouldn't 2 12" work better than one 18? its less cone more power handling
SMF93 Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 Wouldn't 2 12" work better than one 18? 1 18 has more cone area and the "WOW" factor of being an 18 lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.