Second Skin Audio

Sketchup help needed please! (Torres inside!)

boom50cal

Tantric HD 15, on a SAZ-2000D at 1/2 ohm daily (I know, electrical, got it covered)

Max dims are 19in tall, 35.5in wide, 24in deep. Sub is roughly the same size as a Fi BL 15, so displacement is roughly .21 cubes. Planning on some allthread support from side to side and front to back if needed. Tuned to 30-33hz.

Front firing, sealed off from the trunk. Ronal Murphy, Tantric's owner, suggests 4 cubes with a LOT of port, like 16 sq-in+/cube. I can get it setup in a basic way, just need some assistance in getting it to where I would like it with the right tuning, port area, while still sitting around 4 cubes, take a little. Murphy said it would be fine in as little as 3.5 cu'ft, but anywhere from 3.75-4.00 is the sweet spot

I am awful at sketch-up, and I'm trying to get this drawn out and I'm absolutely failing at visualizing it... Would someone PLEASE run this up in sketch-up for me and post screenshots here?

hd15boxfinal_zpsc7a41746.jpg

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

tantrichd15box_zps386f55a5.jpg

This is where I'm at right now... Pretty sure that the port would run all the way around the box though, from the front baffle, down the side, then all the way across the back, then it would open up?

Bump for a new title and needing help with sketch up because I cannot for the life of me visualize this.,..

hd15boxfinal_zpsc7a41746.jpg

Archived