In this application, wires are wires. If they're not pinched out of the box, they're fine. Just test them with you dmm.

No need to waste money on new ones. Same with plugs. If it's the same heat range, single groundstrap, you're fine.

In this application, wires are wires. If they're not pinched out of the box, they're fine. Just test them with you dmm.

No need to waste money on new ones. Same with plugs. If it's the same heat range, single groundstrap, you're fine.

Not all wires are created equal. Cheap aftermarket wires have a much higher resistance and in this application they most certainly could be causing a problem factory ignition systems don't like changes like that. Even though we have now found out a vacum leak is most likely the issue I personally would still change the wires.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner Johnny!

Post a wide shot, looks like iac or vac on my phone.

There isn't enough room to get a wide shot, could barely get that photo. I know it's not the IAC, that's by the throttle body. Could be a VAC. I know it was loose, did put it back where it belongs.

Thats the line going to the pcv valve. Probably a decent sized vacuum leak

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Today driving around the check engine light started flashing and the O/D light was flashing. The O/D light went out out but the check engine light still flashes. Going up hill it would lose all power. Going to put a scanner tool on it sometime soon and hopefully find out what it is going on.

Flashing mil light means its something big like a misfire.. probably put your car in limp mode definitly get it checked out asap before you drive it again check all the fluids oild trans coolant so you don't mess anything up big time

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived