Gag

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So many of the same threads lately. Does anyone actually try to read before posting anymore?

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

• 2 weeks later...

Figured I'd clear this up a little, some people just spout off at the mouth and literally don't know anything about what they are spewing about.

Just look at Pure Audio's amp lines just like you would Audiopipe. Everybody knows to stay away from the APCL series. They are chinese made and they are overrated garbage imo.

That being said, Audiopipe's APK (AudioPipe Korean) line is one of the best values for your money in car audio.

Its exactly the same thing with Pure Audio (and I mean EXACTLY). Their PA amps are for the most part, junk imo. However, their PAK (Pure Audio Korean) are impressing some relatively well known people. Here is what Skip01 says about the PAK-5000: www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQS8AvEHYLg.

Its not good for anyone to spread disinformation about a given product, good or bad. People who constantly do that usually have an agenda, pushing a different line of a similar product. Don't ever take anybody else's word for something. Especially when they have no first hand knowledge but heard from a friend of a friend of a friend.

Current System

Deck:

Pioneer DEH-80PRS (3-WAY ACTIVE)

Incriminator Audio 3.4 4 Channel (75x4 @4 ohm)

(2) NVX X-Series Active Tweeters

(2) SB Acoustics SB16PFC25-8 6" 8 ohm Paper Cone Woofers

Subs:

(2) Sundown Audio SA-12's

Amp:

(1) Kicker CX 1800.l (43CXA1800.1) 2016 Model

(It is rated 1800 @2 ohm but I have it running at 1 ohm, does a little over 2500!)

Big 3 w/ 1/0 gauge wire

(1) XS Power D4800 under the hood

(1) Duracell Group 31 Deep Cycle

(4) Runs of KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable (2 pos, 2 neg)

(1) KONfused 4-way Power and Ground Block

Alternator:

DC Power XP 270 High Output

Archived