Can you order a custom pulley? where?

Oh yea that waaaas to be expected. Agreed. And in fact it looks like the alt doesnt "turn on" at idle. I knew a larger pulley would negativel affect the alt, but the pulley it came wit did not have the correct spacing. Causing belt wear. Which already shredded a belt leaving on the highway at 12a in the rain with a pair of vice grips bc my tools were at home.

Lol. So now the spacing is right and I dont shred belts, but I get dick at idle.

@Pardeus im lost, jones pulleys, they make em but what about getting em?

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

How much of a bigger spacer do you need?

might be able to get a machine shop to fabricate a spacer to go with the pulley that came on the alt or move the alt out slightly to line up.

me I wouldn't be happy about that. I'd call them up and ask them to fix it. You paid for an alt that's suppose to fit and it don't.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Welllllll I bought this alt second hand. I sent it in for repair and was anticipating paying for the service. He toook several months to return the unit. He actually sent me a brand new alt at no charge.

So no I didnt pay ANYTHING for this unit. I almost want to say fuck it and sell the unit. And move on. It works, does close to 200a after I realized I wasnt clamping all the current due to how to charging circuit is.

Started chewing up belts within a month. The only way to fix that was to swap to stock pulley. Which turns the alt completely off at idle. I contacted EA just for giggles last night. I would be willing to pay for a pulley but I doubt hell get back to me.

If its not one thing its another.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Archived