SMZ2 Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 that's a big box! Go ahead and put it in the car man! Very nice craftsmanship as well Quote My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Dude2800 Posted April 27, 2014 Author Report Posted April 27, 2014 I've taken it back apart. That was just a test to see if everything fit before I finished it. I'm still waiting on my singer alt. I have to build an amp rack, repull all my wire. It's gonna be on a ctsounds 2500. Quote
john253a Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 no way thats way too much power, unless your @4ohm, and then thats fine but idd want close to 750rms on that in a tline (i think that at 4ohm is close to 6-650rms) Quote
Dude2800 Posted April 27, 2014 Author Report Posted April 27, 2014 It's gonna be on 1250 give or take. That was just temporary with the amp I already have in my car. I'm still waiting on my singer 275A. Quote
Awhitewookie Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 Chive on Quote MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Dude2800 Posted May 19, 2014 Author Report Posted May 19, 2014 So anyways, I found a meter. Still on 300 watts. 140 at 31hz at the dash. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.